Thursday, February 11, 2010

Die Cuts and Punches

Be careful! You might miss this great little butterfly embosslit die cut. It is at the bottom of page 24 of the new Mini Occasions Catalog. I am so glad that I didn't! It really is cool! I hope that you can see it clearly from my pictures.. Honestly this picture does not do this card justice. The pretty paper is a from the Level 3 hostess bundle Lovely Flowers. Pretty, eh? Okay, now to the punch! I am totally diggin' the new punch style from Stampin' Up! This punch is the Extra Large Two-Step Bird on page 10 of the Mini Occasions Catalog. I added more leaves from the Sizzlits Die "Little Leaves" in the regular catalog. I am so excited about these things that I am making you a special offer! See special offer from me at the top of my blog. It is an offer you can't refuse!!

No comments:

Post a Comment