Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Compose a Card Challenge #3

I can't believe that I have never taken on a design challenge! It was so much fun! It is freezing cold outside, so that provided me with a little extra time in my craft room. This design challenge came from "Hemidemisemiquaver Blog Design". The colors were interesting so I gave it a shot. This is what I came up with. See Becky's challenge at the bottom of this post. Here is what I used:
Stamp Sets: Baroque Motifs, Simple Friendship and Eastern Blooms
Card stock: Really Rust, Bordering Blue, Melon Mambo and Whisper White
Inks: Basic Black and Craft White
White Emboss Powder
Stampin' Up!'s Scallop Envelope Bigz Die
Scallop Edge Punch
Pop Dots

2 comments:

  1. Now that is a pretty card! I almost used that same flourish but decided on another one. I love the flowers you chose, too. You did a beautiful, beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is a pretty card and I just love the envelope under the Raspberry Fizz flowers!

    ReplyDelete