Monday, March 16, 2009

A Mix of Cards

I have had this little stamp set "Cheers to You" for a while and hadn't used it. I am so happy that I did, because I really like this card! I made this for a friend who is having a birthday this week. Didn't it turn out cute?
I used two stamp sets for this card. The sentiment came from the stamp set "Bird on a Branch" and the cute little tree and boots came from "Branch Out". This is one of my favorite cards that I made this month.
Now, the dandy little stamp set will be available starting April 1st. You will see "Just Beachy" in the upcoming "Occasions Mini Catalog". The flip-flop card below was also made with this set. The set doesn't come with any sentiments so immediately I thought of the "life is good" stamp from a retired set. In the card below I used "happiness" from the stamp set, "Warm Words".

Taylor was going to a birthday party so I whipped up this little card. I watched Dawn's video over at "Dawn's Stamping Thoughts"
and saw her use packaging tap behind the punches to hold the glitter! Just brilliant! No gluey messes!

No comments:

Post a Comment