Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cute Notepads

I can't believe that I haven't tried to do this before! I had seen so many decorated notepads and thought they would just take too much time. Especially since you have to take the wire binder off! Boy, was I wrong! This was so darned easy and fun!! I just love how they turned out! I am going to be making these forever, now! YAY!!
I made this notepad for my daughter. I used the "Just Jawing" stamp set with the Rockabilly DS paper. (Funny, I always thought it was Rockability) ha!

This one is a little more mature. The paper is from the packet "Bella Blue" and the sentiment is from the new stamp set "Sense of Time" that will be available to purchase on April 1st through our Occasions Mini Catalog. The monogram letter is from the "Lovely Letters" stamp set. Can't wait to make more of these little cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment