Saturday, November 8, 2008

Green Tea and Kinley



I have been making so many holiday cards that I wanted to take a break and since a good friend of mine is having a birthday, it gave me an excuse to break free from the holidays for an hour or so... I have always loved blues and greens together. The "Green Tea" paper is just so pretty!! Don't you think? I made the second card just because I had all the paper out. :)
This last picture is just a picture I have been wanting to share but have been forgetting to pull it up. Kinley spent an hour or so excitedly barking at a dog that was visiting our neighbors. There was no quieting him down or even catching him to bring him in. Once I finally rounded him up and got him back into the house, this is what happened. He fell asleep drinking water! Isn't that just the cutest darned picture you have ever seen? Can't help but just love him to pieces!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment