Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Where Have I Been???

Not in my stamp room! Busy, busy, busy! This weekend Taylor went to a Murder Mystery birthday party... "Killing for the Crown". She had to dress up like Miss Wisconsin. I only got a few pictures. This wasn't everyone. She had a blast! Taylor is 3rd from the right. What a fun idea!! I hear Miss Arizona was the murderer!! :0
Then Sunday we went to see some World Team Tennis hosted by Billy Jean King and Elton John. All $$ went an Aids foundation. It was so much fun. I am asking for a new camera so that I can take better pictures. Here is the best I have... First is of Roddick playing with Elton John, who, by the way is a pretty good tennis player. We were pleasantly surprised!! (SMILE)

Anna Kournikova...she is TINY!!


Sir Elton John talking to the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment