Monday, October 13, 2008

Extraordinary Craft Closet!!

My mother-in-law, Cathy, is very creative! She has been stamping for about as long as I have, but has been on a little hiatus because she didn't have the proper space to work. We all know that it is a pain to drag out boxes every time we need to make a card. So, this room has been a long time comin'! My father-in-law, Bill, just finished this wonderful new craft closet in a walk-in closet in their house! I am so excited for her. She even got new hardwood floors in the space. This goes to show you that you don't need a lot of room to have a good workspace.

Okay, mom!! I can't wait to see what you create!! Next is learning how to get your pictures on the computer so that you can share your cards with me and others. Oh yeah! Happy Stamping!!!! :)XOXO!!

Just click on the pictures to see in full size!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment