Thursday, April 10, 2008

Stamp Camp This Monday!!

I am looking forward to seeing you all on Monday! There are so many things to show and so little time!

I love this card! This is a sample of one that we will be making at Stamp Camp. We are using a different color because I have used the Soft Sky card stock for another station. I hope Stampin' Up! decides to keep Soft Sky in the future. It retires at the end of this catalog season. This is my favorite blue out of all the blues in the regular line. Soft Sky and River Rock look so awesome together. I am going to buy a ton of Soft Sky and River Rock before they retire!! I have made a handful of cards with both those colors that I need to get photographed. Maybe later today, I can post... Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

  1. Regina, I really like this Sky blue and stamp set...hmmm...I'd better put that on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete