Thursday, March 27, 2008

So Simple...So Classy!

I love browsing through blogs when I have a few minutes or need and inspiration. It is funny how a certain card design can inspire me... and then, when I sit down to work, something totally different emerges. I will continue to encourage you all, (my Stamp Campers) to take a few minutes to browse the blogs listed on my page. You will find that once you go into one of their blogs, they have a whole new group of bloggers that they track. You really can get carried away and it can become endless, however, it is one of my favorite past-times!!
I just love the simplicity of this birthday card. Sometimes, less is more!!
Here is the recipe:
Card Stock: Basic Black, Whisper White and River Rock
Stamp Sets: Fundamental Phrases and Frames with a Flourish
Ribbon: 1/4" Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon




No comments:

Post a Comment