Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Holidays are just around the corner!

It's never too soon to start planning for the holidays!  Personalizing gifts makes that house warming gift, bottle of wine or card all the more special and adds a touch of class!  I am now starting to take orders for the holidays for personalized items, such as, gift tags, wine bottle tags, place setting cards, boxed card sets and more. 

I am also gearing up for my fall "Tag It With Style" party on the afternoon of October, 8th at my house.  More information forth-coming! Follow my blog for the latest details!


Here are some of the things I have been working on.

Monogrammed Black and White Tags
10 for $10.00




 
Party Invitations with heavy card stock personalized just for you!
Christmas, Thanksgiving, Birthday, New Years....
You name it and I can create something for you!
Price will vary from $.75 to $3.00 per invitation depending on size
and amount of layers/work.
 



 
 
3x3 boxed holiday cards with envelope.
Santa's Belt: Set of 8 for $6.00
Variety of 3x3 Holiday Cards in Red and White
gift box with clear window: 8 for $10.00
These are a perfect hostess gift for the holidays!




 
Personalized Christmas Tags
$1.50 each
 

Tags for sale at party.













 


No comments:

Post a Comment