Thursday, July 12, 2012

Happy Birthday, I'm back!

It's been 2 years! So much has happened, including a BIG move to Florida.  The blog name has changed and my focus is tags! I don't know where or why I got this obsession to make tags for all sorts of stuff, but I like it!  Especially since I like making things in multiples.  I will be selling my things at craft fairs and am thinking of  starting and ETSY site, but first things first! My blog! I have so many cards, notebooks and tags to show you, but like in scrap booking, I need to start in the present and move back when I can.  I think a present and past project each post might catch me up. My theme today is Birthday! Getting back into the scene feels like a birthday gift to myself! 

Please note:  Because some of these were made months ago, I am not going to list every stamp set used.  I will just say that they are either from Stampin' Up!, Papertrey Ink, Just Rite Stamps and at least one random set I bought from Michaels.  All cardstock and ribbon is from Stampin' Up! I will list products used on all current paper crafts.  Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment