Sunday, January 3, 2010

Think Outside the Box

I don't know about you, but many times my creativity is sorely lacking. I was organizing my messy craft room when I came across my "Wedding Sweet" stamp set. I had forgotten how many great individual stamps there were in this set. I cleared my stamping space and went right to work. Today I was feeling creative! I made this card and liked it so much that I decided to stamp multiples of them to send out to my customers. Think outside the box when you see a stamp set like this. You can use it for so much more than just for weddings and anniversaries. This week I will be posting items from the new Mini Occasions Catalog and the Sale-a-bration catalog. Don't forget that when you order $50 worth of items you get to choose something from the Sale-a-bration catalog for FREE!!
Stay warm, it is COLD outside!!
Regina


No comments:

Post a Comment