Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Creativity Unleashed!

I love it when I can let my class go free to get creative! These ladies did such a great job, that I had to photograph their finished products. This is my original. I gave them chipboard, paper and stamps and let them go! Look how great their finished products turned out!
Jodi's frame is below. She used an orange jewel on the skeleton's tooth. Looks great!I love how Alison sponged her background. Especially around the tree! So artistic!
I love the white scrolled paper as the background on Linda's frame, but I really love her little frame where she used the crows and sponged the background yellow. Fun! Fun!
Linda's small frame...
Alison used the crows on the inside of her card with the circle punches! So creative!!
Thanks for coming to class ladies!! Hope to see you at Stamp Camp on September 28th!! It will be spooky and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment