Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thinking of You


I really enjoyed making this card. I like how the flower and the butterfly look together!! I just love it when Stampin' Up! makes punches that fit perfectly with stamp sets. Look how easy it was to cut out my butterfly. You can find the butterfly punch on page 187 of the new catalog or just click here. So cute! I also used the new Sizzix XL die cut, "Folded Flowers". You can find this die on page 201 or click here. I also used the 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 circle punches for the center of the circle. Paper used: Whisper White, So Saffron and Certainly Celery card stock and the DS paper, "Tea Party". The stamp set I used is also new. It is "Teeny Tiny Wishes". This set is loaded with sayings that you can use over and over again!
Can't wait to show you all the new fun products at my two classes this month! Sign up soon!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful blog, Regina ! This is my first visit here and it has been a treat !

    ReplyDelete