Saturday, August 22, 2009

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!

I don't know if this has ever happened to you fellow bloggers, but my camera had such a hard time focusing in on this card, I had to take quite a few pictures to get it clear. I also had to take the picture with the card at an angle to get it this clear. I was wondering whether it was the wrinkled paper or the printed paper itself? HMMM?? The only decent picture I took of the front of the card is way off center, so please forgive.
Anyway, I LOVE Halloween and I LOVE this card! I used "From the Crypt","Graveyard Gala"
and "Eat, Drink and Be Scary". The orange card stock is the new in color "Dusty Durango" and the printed paper is from the new Mini Occasions Catalog. I am crazy about it! More Halloween goodies to come. Hope to see you at my "Boxes, Bags and More" class on the 31st.!

No comments:

Post a Comment