Monday, August 31, 2009

Boxes, Bags and More Class

Good afternoon! Where is the sun? The clouds are making me sleepy!!! Here is what we accomplished in today's "Boxes, Bags and More" class. The frog looks so cute and easy, but it was time consuming and not quite as easy as it looked. I will post the directions later.
I like this "Game Night" bag. Perfect for a little treat to give out at a party. We used the "Game Night" stamp set and the "Jackpot" paper. We stuffed the bag with a deck of cards. We used the XL die, "Elegant Bag". I think it turned out nice and the silver strips make it look Las Vegas-ie!! LOL

How darned cute is this Birthday Box. I have made this Mini Pizza Box before and it is tooooooo easy! Love that! You can find the tutorial on the Splitcoast Stampers website. We used the "Fast and Fun Notes" and colored them in with the new in-color markers. Topped it off with the new Bermuda Bay ribbon. I just love things that match!! :)
I am giggling because I just noticed that my frog's foot slid to the center of the bag. Rib-butt! This project is so cute, but was a pain in the butt to make!! ha ha! As cute as it turned out, I can tell you now, that I would never make multiples of this for a birthday party. Maybe it gets easier the more you make it, so I shouldn't knock it totally. However, all the gals at class agreed! :)
Okay! Now my favorite! Love this box! I also have made this before, but I just love the new "Autumn Meadows" DS paper. Perfect for a Thanksgiving gift! You can find the tutorial here...







No comments:

Post a Comment