Sunday, June 14, 2009

Manhattan Flower


There is nothing better than a morning like this morning. It is cool with a slight breeze. It feels like a September morning in Georgia, rather than June. I will take any break from the heat that I can get. I am sitting on my deck having coffee, with laptop in hand. The birds are chirping and I can hear the occasional hammering of a Wood Pecker. It seems like the whole neighborhood is still asleep. It feels so peaceful and I wish the whole day could feel like this. Even my younger dog, Kinley feels at peace because he is not going crazy to bark at the squirrels in the trees. God is good!
Okay, for the card. I can't believe that I have had the embossing folder "Manhattan Flower" from SU, of course, for a couple of months and this week was time that I have used it. It is so beautiful! It looks so elegant on Whisper White card stock. The DS paper that I used is from the Parisian Breeze packet that will not longer be available. I loved using this thick specialty paper for making boxes. You also could make a card out this thick paper alone. Sorry to see it go. Well, my stamping friends, I hope your day brings you as much peace as I am feeling now. Enjoy your Sunday! Regina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment