Monday, June 22, 2009

Animal Cracker Box and Bag with Scallops

Oh my gosh, this box was so easy! I found this tutorial on this great little animal cracker box on Tracy's blog, Inky Doodles. One sheet of paper is all it takes! So much fun to make into your own design!! For this box I used Old Olive, Melon Mambo and Basic Black card stock. Two jumbo brads, black hemp string, and "Beautiful Butterflies" Sizzex die. The design in front came from the "Tulipe" die found only from Stampin' Up! I cut the design to fit the box. The "for you" stamp came from the stamp set "One of a Kind". Easy as that!

For the scallop bag below, I used the "Bag with Scallops" die cut from Sizzex's. Since the was the first time I used the die and I was short on time, I didn't decorate it. At least you can see how cute the bag is!! I will be making more of these at a later time.



No comments:

Post a Comment