Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Well, the cute baby birds on top of our t.v. outside have spread their wings and flown away. I was checking on them daily and it looked as though they were ready and sure enough, I went out their Saturday and they were gone. I love spring! Unfortunately, we have had so much rain! I guess that means more time indoors to stamp!! I just spent the weekend scrapping with friends, while my daughter and husband were off at a basketball tournament. I had to stay home with the dogs since it was an overnighter. Such fun! Anyway, here are a few Father's Day cards using the "And Many Mower" set. This is the cutest Father's Day/Men's Birthday stamp set that Stampin' Up! has come out with. Hope all the dad's in our family will enjoy their cards!!


No comments:

Post a Comment