Monday, May 4, 2009

Babies, Birthdays and the Gadget Queen!

I love gadgets! My daughter calls me the gadget queen. Everything in my kitchen has a purpose. It is the same way in my craft room. Many times, I would feel guilty about collecting so many different kinds of circle cutters, circle punches, die cuts, etc. However, I quickly learned that there are times that one cutting system doesn't work for all projects. This is the reason I love die cuts that nest! I knew I wanted to use this stamp, but every circle punch and other circle cutters that I used would not nest and layer just the way I wanted them to. I went to my die cuts that fit perfectly together and viola! Perfection! Love them! I am going to a baby shower today for one of our tennis pros and I was asked to make this card from our team. I think it turned out really cute! I don't get to use pink card stock and baby stamps very often! Nice to have those on hand, too! :)

A girlfriend on my tennis team is also celebrating a birthday tomorrow. I just love the Urban Garden paper pack. The colors are just so striking! Well, off to make some goodies for my tennis team! End of season party at my house this week! What an opportunity to craft! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment