Tuesday, February 10, 2009

February Stamp Camp Cards

The new DS paper Rockability is so awesome! The gloss on the paper is so cool! I wish you could see it better from this card. The whole packet is great! The new eyelet border punch is also a new favorite of mine! Each catalog they are coming up with some new things that I just love and this is one of those things! The stamp set is "Big on Spring".
As much as I love deep purple, I never seem to use Elegant Eggplant card stock or ink. I stick with the same old favorites. I forced myself to make this card and actually it turned out pretty good. The silver balls actually look like pearl in this picture, but the compliment the color well. The stamp sets I used were "On Your Birthday" and "Doodle This".

Here is that nifty little box again! I think the gals had a good time making this. The scallop circle stamp is from the set "Love You Much". We used blender pens and ink pads to softly color it in. The tag saying came from the Sale-a-bration set "Yummy"!!
I love the simplicity of this card. This card is a good design if you need to make multiples!! The "Fifth Avenue Floral" stamp set is my new favorite. The DS paper the coordinates with this is Urban Oasis. It is sheik and fresh! Especially with these two colors!! I think I will make more of this card and send them to a friend!! :D
What can I say about not only the great color palate of DS paper "Raspberry Tart", but the wonderful, beautiful new stamp set "Branch Out". I will use this stamp set for many years to come!
So there you have it... Stamp camp make and takes, minus one card. I will post that later. Hope to see you on March 9th for our next camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment