Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Valentine Goodie Box

This is about one of the easiest boxes that I have ever made! Can you believe that this box is made out of this little hand-dandy envelope from our Sizzix die cuts. Click here to see what envelope I am talking about. Click here to view the die itself. The stamp set is from the "Love You Much" Valentine Bundle. I used my blender pen with Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette stamp pads. The stamp perfectly fits the scallop circle, so it was so very easy to make this box look cute! We will be making this cute box or one similar to it at this month's stamp camp. From what I understand, we are getting some great new dies for the Big Shot in this new catalog. I just got word that my catalogs shipped. I will be anxiously waiting for my favorite man in that big brown truck! I am looking forward to seeing you all on the 21st! Until then, happy stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment