Monday, January 5, 2009

A Little Somethin'

Good morning! I finally had a little time to get into my craft room to stamp. My husband has been adding some shelves for me, (love him!!), so it has been a mess this past week. This first card is from a really cool NEW hostess Level 2 stamp set from the new catalog called "A Little Somethin' ". All stamps in this set are sized to perfectly be punched from a variety of SU! punches.
On this card I used the 1 3/4 punch with Spellbinders Nestabilites for the larger circle and scallop. I really like how the Night of Navy card stock made this card pop! I am going to use that color more this year! I get stuck on certain color combos and I need to design outside my box!! :)


My sister has a birthday coming up, so I made this easy little card for her with the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White and So Saffron card stock, Riding Hood Red ribbon and the ticket punch.



No comments:

Post a Comment