Saturday, January 24, 2009

Classy Valentine


I made this Valentine and 4 others just like it for Taylor's math tutor who will be giving them away with a donation for several causes. I can't remember if it was for the Rotary Club or another club, but I was happy to do it. I need to make 5 more of a different style. I like having a project like this. I used Bravo Burgundy, Gold and Basic Black card stock. Gold Encore pad with the "Always" and retired "Wonderful Words" stamp sets. Gold embroidery thread was circled around the heart. I actually think the card is prettier in person. I think I need to retake the picture with a white background. I just don't have the time to do it again... After tennis season! I am sorry to all of you that I have had to cancel stamp camp. I never guessed that this month would get so crazy for me. Hope you are stamping at home and will be ready for February's Stamp Camp!!

No comments:

Post a Comment