Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Retiring Stamp Sets and 10% Off! Read on!

Can you believe that the new retiring stamp list is already here! Seems like this catalog just came out! I can't wait for the Spring and Summer catalog to debut in January! I have already gotten to view a few new sets and they are great! I can't wait to share them with you!Okay...there is a lot going on right now and I will try to make it as clear as possible...

**To view the retiring stamp sets
click here! You can purchase retiring stamp sets from now until January 18th. Plus, now through December 23rd you can receive 10% off these stamp sets and receive FREE SHIPPING if your order is over $70.00!

Why is that such a good deal? That is a good deal because that is the same price Stampin' Up! Demonstrators receive! You get the same discount as I do! Again, 10% off Retiring Sets starting today, December 9th, through December 23rd!

Now is the time to buy them!
Click here to view the sale. For those of you that don't have a catalog, click here to my website and then click on "Shop Now" to view the sale sets!! Email me with any questions or problems.
Happy Stamping!

Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment