Sunday, November 16, 2008

Frosty Day Paper and Thanksgiving Cards

As much as I love the fall and all it's colors, Thanksgiving cards are probably the hardest for me to put together. Maybe it is because there isn't ever any real awesome Thanksgiving stamps? I started one and it was way too detailed to make 8 of, which is how many different families there are in my family, so I settled for something a bit easier. The Frosty Day paper was perfect for something "not so" traditional. That paper set reminds me of some real great colorful scarves. I used two retired sets to make this card.. SHHHH! I know! The words came from last years "Dotted Autumn" set and the pine cone came from...ahhh...give me a couple of hours to get back to the craft room to list it. It's too early and I need my coffee first. LOL! Anyway, I water colored the pine cone in with Kiwi Kiss and Chocolate Chip. Wow! I better go get my coffee! Be back in a couple of hours. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment