Monday, September 29, 2008

September Stamp Camp

I love this picture! What a great looking group of stampers!! Welcome to your first stamp camp Jackie and Leslie! Hope you had fun! Cathy looks cute with the Grim Reaper hugging her!! Too funny! Below are a few cards and goodies that we made at stamp camp.

This was fun to make and so easy! The test tubes came from Michaels. I knew I wanted to use them, but was having the hardest time finding something fun to do with them... then I spotted this on Lisa Summerville's blog. Click here to find her pattern. I modified the pattern to fit one test tube. I will post the pattern shortly.


Didn't this card turn out cute? This is my favorite card that we made today. I love the colors and the glitter!!
Isn't it amazing what you can create with punches. Here we used all 3 oval punches, the word window punch and the horizontal slot punch. This card reminds me of the pumpkin patch in the Charlie Brown Halloween movie. Thanks for a fun day, ladies! Mark your calendars for October's stamp camp!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment