Monday, September 8, 2008

Holiday Treasures

You know, when I first saw this paper, I wasn't too keen on the Chocolate Chip color in the "Holiday Treasures" 12X12 paper packet, but the more I see it, the more I like it! Here is the first Christmas card of the year from me. I used the "Punches Three" level I hostess stamp set(love it!!). Even though the color combo for the paper used Ruby Red, I used Riding Hood Red as the base of my card. I did use Ruby Red for the smaller square. Baja Breeze and Old Olive were the other two card stock colors. The Chocolate Chip ribbon is retired. This is the first time I have tried that sort of bow. Don't know what it is called, but it sure looks nice and crisp. I can't believe that we are starting to think about Christmas already!! Wow! I need to get my stampin' elf buddies started early this year!
Happy Holidays!
Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment