Friday, August 29, 2008

August Stamp Camp

Here are 3 more of the cards we made at stamp camp today!! I felt like making a transparency card and here is what I came up with. You might notice a similar layout in the front few pages of the new catalog. I just love Riding Hood Red card stock!!
This is what I used:
Stamp Set: Party Hearty
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Pacific Point, Whisper White and White Glossy. Printed paper is from the Urban Garden packet.
Inks: Kiwi Kiss and Pacific Point
Riding Hood Red Ribbon
I fell in love with this paper and couldn't wait to use it on a card. The background paper is from Urban Garden as well! Isn't it gorgeous! Kiwi Kiss and Not Quite Navy, along with Baja Breeze are the card stock colors. The stamp set is "Cute and Curly, cut out perfectly with the new Curly Label Punch! I am thrilled that Stampin' Up! has made more punches to go perfectly with their stamp sets. Lastly, I added a felt flower from the Flower Fusion Too and a little bling.
Does this card look familiar? I copied the same layout from another card I made here. This time I used paper from the Hawaii Papaya packet. I really wasn't sure what colors to mix with it, so I went to this wonderful website that gives you color combinations with Stampin' Up! colors. Click here to check out this site . You will never be at a loss for a color combination for your cards again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment