Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Heard From the Heart! Sneak Peek #4

Do you know what I love about this set? First off, I have always loved the old sets, similar to this one, with this long cursive writing, but I really love the fact that the extra words are already on there and I don't have to pull out my Stamp-a-majig to line-up and add the extra sayings!!! If I don't want the extra words, I can just use my pens and leave them off!! Quick and easy, that is the way I like it! Think of all the cute cards you can make with this set!

2 comments:

  1. I love the card you made with the new papers. Very cute!!! I love that new paper it is so feminine. Thanks for showing a sneek peek of one of the new stamp sets, for those of us who aren't stampin up demonstrators. I can't wait for the new catalog and all the new treasures that await us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!

    Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog ... that's how I found your blog, and so glad I did! Awesome stuff! I'll be back for more!

    ReplyDelete