Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Sample of May Stamp Camp Cards


I really love how this card turned out. I made this card using bold brights, but I just had to change it to a softer color for stamp camp and I am glad that I did. Here is what I used:
Stamp Set: Big Birthday Candle
Card Stock: Sage Shadow, Certainly Celery and Whisper White
Ink and Markers: Basic Black Pad, Sage Shadow, Certainly Celery and So Saffron Markers
Ribbon: Certainly Celery
Silver Brads
Pop Up Dots
Sticky Strip for the ribbon

I got the idea for this card from....? I swear it was Nicole Heady's website, but as I searched her site to give her credit, I cannot find it! She used Basic Grey paper and of course here I used Stampin' Up! paper.
This is the actual card we made at stamp camp. I just love the "Summer Picnic" Designer Series Paper from the Occasions Mini Catalog. This picture or the mini catalog do not do the set of paper justice. Here is what I used:
Stamp Set: It's Your Birthday
Card Stock: Basic Black, Real Red and Whisper White
Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper
Real Red grosgrain ribbon
Horizontal Slot Punch
Nestabilites

No comments:

Post a Comment