Thursday, February 21, 2008

Taylor's Agenda!




I am so proud of Taylor! She asked me to make her an agenda to last her for the rest of the year, since her school one was totally trashed! I used my new binding machine that I got for my birthday (first time!!) to put it together. She asked me to put some card stock in between weeks so that she could decorate them. I think it turned out very cute! She isn't done with the "scrapping" part of it yet. This is from a girl who swore she didn't want to ever scrapbook and look what she did! WOW! She even told me, "Hey, this is more fun than I thought it would be!" That is huge! Yea!!!
She used the "So Cool", "Seriously Sassy" and "So Very" stamp sets from Stampin' Up!. Taylor also used some punches and sticker letters. The word "agenda" was cut with the cricut. Let's see where she goes from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment