Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Candy Box


Don't do what I just did! I got this pattern from someone's blog and now I can't find it to give them credit! UGG! I will keep searching and post it as soon as I find it. The name on the pattern was not where I found it, so, the search is on!

I really should have taken pictures of everyone's candy box before they left, because they picked out their own patterned paper and cardstock...so each box was unique! I loved it...(girls, send pics and I will post them!!)
Here I used: Whisper White card stock and Rose Red Designer Series Paper; Scalloped and circle punches and velcro dots.
It is so much easier than it looks!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I was just checking out your blog...it's great. That little box is mine! I'm glad you liked it. I originally made it for peppermint patties and called it a Peppermint Pattie Duo.

    ReplyDelete