Monday, December 17, 2007

Transformation of tins!!!

These tins have been sitting in my craft room for months now. I bought them from Michael's for $0.99!!!! I knew that I would have a use for them one day! I made these to put Christmas gift cards and a small "Georgia" ornaments in them for my family in Colorado. I was so excited they way they turned out! I will be heading to Michael's today to buy more. My daughter even asked me to decorate this one for a birthday party she was going to. She gave her friend a gift card. It turned out so cute! Wish I had taken a picture of that! Here is what I used:
Papers: Real red, Old Olive, and Dashing 12x12 paper
Ink: Always Artichoke
Ribbon: Real Red 5/8 inch grosgrain and Always Artichoke 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbons
Stamp sets: Tags for all http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/US_TagsForAll.pdf
and
Tools: Spellbinders die cuts, modge podge and sanding blocks


No comments:

Post a Comment