Monday, December 3, 2007

I need to break out the Bold Bright papers and inks!!!

Yeah! It has been a while! I have been crazy the past two weeks. Here are a few cards that I have made for friends or family. I purchased a Cuttlebug and I love how the embossing turns out! I love new gadgets!! All papers and stamps are Stampin' Up! If you want to know which sets I used...let me know on the comment area below, and I will list them! Anniversary card for my in-laws. I love green! I need to break out, and use some Bold Brights!!! ha ha!
Here I used my wonderful Cricut to get the various sizes of circles. I forgot to take a picture of this card after I colored the hats it. It turned out really cute!!
My dear friend had a birthday this past Friday and this was her card. The colors totally reminded me of her!!


No comments:

Post a Comment