Thursday, November 8, 2007

"Wintergreen" Inspiration

Don't forget that Stampin' Up! has a great November Special!http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/default.asp Buy 3 designer series paper packs and get one free! Check it out. Email me if you need anything.

For those of you that come to my stamp camp, you know that I absolutely love the color combinations used in S.U.'s designer series paper "Wintergreen"! I just happened to be flipping through my "Fall Colors" paper this morning and I found the same color combinations again! Then again in "Petals and Paisley's"...YES, I am slow! How long have I had these papers right at my fingertips? Hhmmm? Well, these colors were my inspiration for the following two cards!
Here is what I used! Stamp Sets: Punch Pals and The Snowflake Spot. Card stock: Sage Shadow, White Glossy and Old Olive. Printed paper: Fall Flowers. Ink Pads: Basic Black, Old Olive and White Craft pad. Pens: Sage Shadow, Real Red, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and white uni-ball Signo Gel pen. "Dazzling Diamonds" glitter and "Vintage" Brads and the Photo Corner Punch. I "paper pieced" the bottom half of the snowman. Click on the picture to enlarge.


This 5.5 X 5.5 card was simple, but I like how it turned out. Stamp Sets: Punch Pals and Sincere Salutations. Card stock: Old Olive, Sage Shadow, Blue Bayou, White Glossy. Printed Paper: Fall Flowers. Inks: Old Olive and Basic Black and uni-ball White Signo Gel Pen..(Love that pen!! See pg. 186 of S.U.'s catalog.) The snowflake brad, I bought at Michaels. Lastly, I used the Scallop Circle and 3/4 circle punches. Well, off to wipe my tears away from losing my tennis match today! WAAAA!

Mickey...just checking to see if you are stamping or scrapping yet? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment